Receptionist - Seasonal
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: October 11, 2021
What you'll do...
You'll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and
delivering on our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence
in our clients and communities everywhere.
Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Receptionist means
you'll relentlessly focus on how to wow clients now, and in the
future. You'll need the ability to work a flexible schedule in
multiple, fast-paced locations during the tax season from January
If the typical year-round 9-5 isn't for you, this seasonal position
provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you'll need
to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours. After successfully
working this tax season, you may find that you want to apply to
return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement.
Day to day, you'll...
- Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting
- Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their
- Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handle client as they exit ensuring all current and future
needs are met
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with
- Other duties as assigned
It would be even better if you also
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Point of sale experience
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
About H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an
industry and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Allentown , Receptionist - Seasonal, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!