Material Handler - 1st shift
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Kuehne + Nagel is looking for a Warehouse Associate who is
dependable, a team player, and enjoys working in a fast paced
The Warehouse Associate performs various warehouse activities to
ensure the full and efficient operation of the Distribution Center
such as receiving, sorting, picking, packing, and shipping orders.
• Duties may include receiving, checking, palletizing, shrink
wrapping, and storing
• Verify and receive materials into inventory
• Mark and inventory packages for storage or transit
• Work from pick sheet to pull product or supplies
Your Skills and Experiences
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Basic computer and math skills
• Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and lift up to
• Prior experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment is a
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Allentown , Material Handler - 1st shift, Other , Alburtis, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!