Retail Warehouse Associate (1st Shift)
Company: Stitch Fix
Posted on: July 19, 2021
This is a full time opportunity and we are hiring for first
shift (6:00am - 2:30pm or 6:30am-3:00pm), Monday through
About the Role
We are looking for bright and kind Retail Warehouse Associates
who are motivated by challenge to help us create the warehouse of
the future. Our standards are high and we are proud of the
contribution we make to the Client experience. Apply now!
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX
- Current pay is $16.50/hour
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that kick in on day 1
- 401k: Participate in the plan immediately; eligible for match
after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service
- Paid time off on holidays
- Amazing work environment with free snacks/beverages and fun
- Full-time opportunities only
- Currently have nurses on site and are performing temperature
checks for safety
YOU’LL BE EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE BECAUSE...
- You will partner with your team to assist in a variety of
processes such as scanning and organizing inventory, exchanges,
racking clothing, boxing jewelry, or working on special projects
throughout our warehouse.
- We welcome, appreciate and expect your feedback and unique
point of view, especially during this time of opening our new
- You are curious and love to find creative ways to do things
better and more effectively for our Clients.
WE’RE EXCITED BECAUSE YOU…
- Are incredibly reliable & responsible. You have excellent
attendance and consistently meet goals and metrics.
- Display a can-do attitude and can be flexible in your role,
knowing that the Client is always top of mind.
- Welcome high-quality feedback and see it as crucial to being
your best self.
- Are physically able to be on your feet 8-10 hours a day,
walking, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds, and keeping your body in
- Have an adequate English proficiency to ensure that safety
protocols and efficient operations are maintained.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Are at least 18 years old
Please note: in order to be
considered for this role, you will need to either submit a resume
or share at least the past 2 years of your work history. Work
history should include the following: place of employment,
position, dates of employment, and position
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SEEKING INDIVIDUALS
WHO VALUE AND WILL SUPPORT A FRIENDLY, TEAM-ORIENTED AND DRUG FREE
WORKPLACE. APPLICANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CRIMINAL
BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO COMMENCING
Keywords: Stitch Fix, Allentown , Retail Warehouse Associate (1st Shift), Other , Kunkletown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!