Landscaping Associate $14.00
Company: Worlds of Fun
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to
come - with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can
last a lifetime!
A job with us can lead to a successful future. That's because
- Develop resume-building skills to help achieve your career
- Work in a welcoming and diverse environment
- Gain knowledge through training programs and work
Landscapers perform various landscaping tasks throughout the
park. Ensures landscaped areas meet standards and uses tools and
equipment to improve the physical appearance of the park. Working
with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to come - with
skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can last a
We're looking for:
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your
smile and positive nature
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun
while having fun at work
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have basic understanding of English.
Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
You'll Make a Difference:
- Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through
- Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming
environment with your team
- Deliver fast and accurate service
- Contribute to our exceptional track record for safetY
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
- Notify supervisor of daily performance or any malfunctions or
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment to include
greasing, oiling, and fueling.
- Keep work area clean.
- Install, maintain, and mow grass.
- Install/remove flowering and foliage plants and mulch.
- Install/remove trees.
- Pruning, trimming and brush removal.
- Transplant, water, and fertilize flowers.
- Weed and disbud flower beds.
- Assist with new construction areas.
- Work on irrigation utilities.
- Perform various clean-up work.
- Operate power equipment such as blowers, mowers, trimmers,
- Operate hand tools such as purners, lopping shears, shovels,
- Water plants as needed.
- Unload trucks and store items.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Allentown , Landscaping Associate $14.00, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!