Company: Pet Supplies Plus
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Does your dog have a closet full of clothes? Is your cat so cool
he needs to wear shades? We call that "petcentricity"! If you enjoy
making pets look adorable and smell irresistible, then come work in
As a Groomer at Pet Supplies Plus, you're pawsitively passionate
about people and their pets. Providing exceptional, neighborly
service at every opportunity during your workday, you will:
- get nose kisses from a neighbor's wet golden retriever
- see excitement and opportunity when you look into a shih tzu's
- make a former shelter resident look like a dashing, dapper
- help a terrier look like a poodle because that's what the
neighbor asked for
all while engaging with our neighbors and smiling in the face of
puppy breath. Are you a superhero with a flea comb and a slicker
brush? No, you are more than that. You are PAWsome!
Groomer key responsibilities include:
- Delighting neighbors and pets with grooming services, like
brushing, bathing, and conditioning.
- Grooming and styling pets per owners' instruction and/or
according to breed standards.
- Always ensuring the wellness and safety of furry patrons.
- Developing long-term relationships with pet parents by
understanding their needs and recommending products and services
that will keep their pet healthy and happy.
- Community outreach to attract new neighbors into our
- Successfully completing Safety Training certification.
- Performing routine cleaning to keep the grooming environment
fun and inviting.
- Assisting store team members during grooming downtime.
PAWsome Groomer candidates will have:
- A High school diploma or GED.
- 1-year or more of grooming experience with formal training
certification and/or experience under an established certified
- 1-year of experience in retail or other service industry where
they've provided top notch service.
- Ability to move or lift merchandise, equipment or pets weighing
up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend or stoop for extended periods of
- Ability to provide your own equipment
- Flexibility in working evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must pass the drug screening (in applicable states)
and be 18 years or older.
About Pet Supplies Plus
Pet Supplies Plus is focused on making it easier to get better
products for your pet. With over 560 locations in 36 states, the
stores have a streamlined design making it easy to navigate a wide
assortment of natural foods, hard goods and pet services. Friendly,
knowledgeable staff get to know each pet and their owner by name
and provide playful store experiences to remind them just how fun
it is to own a pet. Pet Supplies Plus stores are large enough to
house an incredible variety of food and equipment, yet small enough
to still feel neighborly.Pet Supplies Plus is ranked No. 61 overall
in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2021 Franchise 500 list and is the Top
Full-Service Pet Supplies Franchise for its exceptional performance
in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate
and system size. For more information, please visit
We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, the company complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment.
Keywords: Pet Supplies Plus, Allentown , Groomer, Other , Whitehall, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!