Part Time Product Display Specialist
Company: UTZ Quality Foods
Posted on: June 13, 2021
We are looking to grow our loyal, career driven, and customer
focused team, and are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Product
Display Specialist for the Allentown, PA area. The primary
responsibility of this position requires the individual to execute
approved in-store product display strategies across our retail
channels as part of a cross functional sales team. Serves as a
tactical front-line partner conducting store resets by implementing
Plan-O-Grams/MODs, conducting store surveys, and ensuring product
volumes meet customer demands.
- Conduct in-store product resets working in various retail
channels including Grocery, Convenience, Dollar, and Club/Mass
store environments. Must be available to work early mornings and/or
late evenings to meet customer requirements.
- Follow and implement approved Plan-O-Grams/MODs and ensure
resets are completed according to company and customer
- Maintain ongoing in-depth knowledge of company's line of
- Enhance company image and reputation for service excellence by
responding to front-line challenges/questions presented by store
management. Elevate concern to next appropriate layer of management
in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team, maintaining
flexibility, professionalism, and self-motivation in a fast-paced
- Ability to use "Smart Phone" technologies and/or computer with
internet access to input/upload data accurately and transmit
end-of-day results as instructed.
- Maintain positive relations with store personnel to strengthen
business opportunities, enhance retail shopping experience, and
drive store sales.
Celebrating 100 years of Utz!
Here at Utz, our goal is to manufacture and sell the best
possible products with a commitment to customer satisfaction that
is second to none. Our iconic family of brands includes Utz, Snyder
of Berlin, Golden Flake, Zapps, Bachman, Good Health, TGI Friday's,
and Jax. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment,
challenging opportunities, career growth and competitive wages.
Come grow with the Utz Family of Brands!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
- Must be at least 19 years old with a High School Diploma, or
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the retail sales
- Strong familiarity with Direct Store Delivery sales,
merchandising strategies, retail store operations and/or consumer
services related to the snack food industry is preferred.
- Ability to work day-shift with flexible part-time hours Monday
- Provide attention to detail and multitask in a fast paced
- Basic math, analytical and project management skills.
- Strong internal and external customer service communication
- Working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft
Excel, Word and industry programs and applications.
- Reliable transportation with at least the state's minimum
- A valid driver license with an ability to maintain acceptable
Keywords: UTZ Quality Foods, Allentown , Part Time Product Display Specialist, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!