Lead Product/Business Analyst
Company: Computer Aid
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job Profile Summary:
Full, comprehensive benefits package offered
The Product Team Leader is responsible for understanding
business needs, and for analyzing and translating them into
functional and non-functional requirements for delivering the
necessary technology service to business. They assess both business
and wider technology trends (e.g., artificial intelligence, robotic
process automation, internet of things), and design technology
solutions to help a business operate more efficiently and
effectively. The Product Team Leader analyzes wider technology
trends and best practices to identify best in class IT solutions to
enable to business priorities. The Product Team Leader is
recognized as an expert in own area within the organization and
works independently, under minimal guidance from Manager. May have
direct responsibility of leading a small team of Product Analysts,
as required. Progression to Team Leader is limited based on
Duties and Responsibilities (Role Expectations):
- Develops, refines, and documents requirements in the form of
user stories and acceptance criteria for prioritized feature
- Advocates a customer centric mindset through closely partnering
with the Design team to pull in relevant data and assisting in
synthesis which the team can easily digest.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for the team on clarification
of requirements and drives backlog grooming on recurring
- Participates in daily scrum with the dev team and scrum
- Supports the product manager in executing and delivering on
product roadmap commitments.
- Assist with system design in partnership with Engineering teams
ensuring the design meets the business needs and user
- Perform necessary backlog maintenance, such as identifying
stories and define them for ready for work.
- Stay in sync with the product manager on priorities and day to
day execution, while exercising strong decision-making across the
- Support the product managers in collaborating with cross
functional teams and leadership, to ensure team strategy aligns
with overall product vision.
- Prepare and support the team on product demos for leadership
- Supports release planning for production ready customer
- Facilitates meetings with Business, Design, Dev Team, and other
events as needed.
- Supports product testing activities prior to release, assuring
we built what aligns to agreed features and capabilities.
- Assists in setting, gathering, and tracking product performance
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and tech organization on
innovative technology initiatives that create business value either
through growth opportunities or operational improvements.
- Manages and mentors product analysts on job
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of related work experience OR 10
years of related work experience
- Excitement, curiosity, and passion for shaping the future
through digital technology.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies, trends, standards,
products, and applicability
- Strong problem solving and analytics skills to be able to
develop technology solutions that solve business problems
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external agile teams
to unblock critical issues during product development
- Master's Degree in relevant technology/industry areas
- Ability to collaborate with team members across different
functional domains and technologies.
- Utilities industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills
- Familiar with design thinking and how to leverage that output
to shape a product and customer experience.
- Experience with building and releasing Minimal Viable Product
(MVP) and managing on-time releases.
- Degree in related field to product management, product
development, etc. is a plus.
- Acts as a ruthless "prioritizer" while balancing the needs of
customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a team and build collaborative
- Excellent communicator both oral and written, with strong
documentation skills to articulate business and technical process
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the
"Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with
a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and
note the job identification number in the subject line.
Keywords: Computer Aid, Allentown , Lead Product/Business Analyst, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!