Sanitation Lead I
Company: Hatfield Quality Meats Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The position performs sanitation labor by performing the 7 steps
of sanitation while understanding and complying with all food
safety and safety policies and procedures. The sanitation worker
must understand how to work with necessary chemicals, work at a
pace that delivers clean equipment on time and abide by company
policies, including satisfactory attendance.
- Work cooperatively with leads and CFG management to ensure
sanitation procedures are followed.
- Frequently lift hoses, equipment and chemical containers,
- Wear employer-specified PPE (Hard Had, Chemical Splash Goggles,
Steel-Toed Boots, Gloves (Rubber and Cotton) Rain Suit
(Pants-Jacket), Earplugs - Earmuffs, Protective Sleeves,
- Exposure to chemicals (with PPE required for the task).
- All shift standing, lifting, crouching for periods at a
- Perform all tasks safely.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7 steps of sanitation - Capable of following all the steps with
- Safety - Understanding and compliance of all safety policies
covered during training.
- Chemicals- Understanding of chemical types, labeling, PPE and
warnings regarding to mixing chemicals.
- Pace - Work at an acceptable speed to deliver clean equipment
- Attendance - Dependability in both: arriving and completing the
work shift and compliance with attendance policy.
Keywords: Hatfield Quality Meats Inc, Allentown , Sanitation Lead I, Other , Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!