Director, Fulfillment Services
Company: Radial Commerce, Inc
Posted on: June 11, 2021
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies
and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer
expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel
retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated
customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make
fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we
partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments,
fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage
associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We
appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in
return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive
benefits and an opportunity for advancement. To learn more, visit
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Radial helps companies of all sizes drive commerce growth
-delivering exceptional, engaging shopping experiences online and
offline. Radial enables Omnichannel commerce, multichannel
retailing and digital marketing for the world's premier retailers
and brands. Radial's comprehensive Omnichannel strategies and
solutions, including commerce technologies, multichannel operations
and marketing solutions, help its clients grow faster than the
industry and faster than they could on their own. Radial enables
retailers and brands to drive consumer engagement experiences
across all touch points of the purchase lifecycle-anytime, anywhere
and on any device.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct the 3PL Fulfillment Operations to achieve key
goals and objectives and the execution of a business operational
- Monitor daily performance of all operations and management and
taking action as required to maintain operational compliance with
all company policies, procedures, and cost control objectives.
- Provide direction and support to direct reports. Coaches to
ensure productivity and quality objectives are consistently
- Maintain a working knowledge of all operational processes.
- Maintain a work environment, which provides for the safety of
employees and the security of products.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, direct and coordination all
activities for operating and managing a third-party vendor
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, direct and implement
warehouse operations to meet stated KPIs and SLAs.
- Ability to forecast and manage an annual budget while managing
the operational processes within set guidelines.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Review and follow-up on results of production, efficiency,
costs and inventory accuracy.
- Interact with senior management while providing updates and
solutions on issues about business impact.
- Develop and implement organizational strategies.
- Interact with existing and prospective new
- Demonstrated leader with 5 years progressive management
experience in a 3PL environment is preferred.
- Ecommerce or direct to consumer/business to consumer (D2C/B2C)
- Experience in a fast pace, high volume, unit pick fulfillment
- Management of a distribution facility with over 200+ full-time
associates, while managing a headcount of doubles/triples
additional temporaries during the peak season.
- Ability to understand and thrive in a high-volume work
environment during extremely busy peak seasons while executing
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or demonstrated work
- P & L responsibility of $20M - $35M annually.
- Previous experience managing as a third-party vendor.
- Hands-on strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency developing metrics planning (good working knowledge
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems a plus (i.e. Red
Prairie, Manhattan, etc.)
Keywords: Radial Commerce, Inc, Allentown , Director, Fulfillment Services, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!