Sitecore Developer (Full-time Remote, Lead Developer Role)
Company: Air Products and Chemicals
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Job Description and Qualifications
Air Products is a thriving Fortune 500 global company that is
growing and looking for talented, driven Information Technology
professionals to join our team! With over 19,000 employees and
operations in over 50 countries, Air Products is committed to its
Higher Purpose of bringing people together to collaborate and
innovate solutions to the world's most significant energy and
environmental sustainability challenges.
We have an immediate opening for a Sitecore Developer. This
position can be located at our new company headquarters in
Allentown, PA or can be available to those working remotely in the
US. In the case of remote work, physical presence in the office may
be required to engage in face-to-face collaboration among
This technical position develops solutions that use the Sitecore
Experience Platform CMS. In this role, you will:
- Develop, maintain and support Sitecore CMS for a large
multi-site, multi-lingual implementation.
- Provide technical and development leadership for custom
Sitecore solutions such as Components, Pipelines, etc.
- Provide Sitecore expertise in crafting new templates, defining
system rules, implementing standard methodologies and
- Partner with the Digital Communications Manager to influence
direction of the Sitecore platform.
- Collaborate with development teams on improvements and bug
- Partner with external vendors.
- Understand technical requirements to ensure client
specifications are met.
- Work closely with solution architects and technical leads to
develop new and existing solutions, and partner with Infrastructure
teams during implementation of solutions.
- Participate in quality assurance aspects of projects.
- Learn, craft, and implement cross business process
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or in a related
technical field (e.g., Engineering or Science).
- 8+ years' hands-on experience with web and various C#.NET
- 5+ years' hands-on experience working on Sitecore development.
Must be Sitecore certified developer or MVP. Experience in Sitecore
9 or Sitecore 10.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills, including
the ability to work independently.
- Experience with large scale Sitecore installations - including
custom development vs. out-of-the-box configuration.
- Experience with Sitecore performance tuning, debugging, caching
- Employ Sitecore standard methodologies including Sitecore Helix
- Experience with Sitecore end to end implementations is a
- Experience with Azure Search or Solr Search.
- Familiarity with Azure PaaS platform is a plus.
- Experience with web technologies like ASP.NET, Web API, MVC,
- Knowledge of software development tools, technologies and
- Experience in applying object-oriented design and
- Experience with project methodologies (e.g., ALM or
- Ability to apply frameworks, standards and patterns (e.g.,
- Development experience with Microsoft's .NET Framework and
Visual Studio IDE, using C# as the development language.
If you are driven to achieve your objectives and company goals,
have passion and dedication to get it right, have a never-ending
desire to learn, improve, and contribute, then come discover, care,
accomplish... and thrive at Air Products!
To learn more about us, please visit Air Products.
In addition to offering a comprehensive benefits package
including holidays/vacation, medical, dental, life insurance and
retirement plans, we also pride ourselves as being an organization
where you can realize your potential through a tailored career path
and be part of a company where you belong and matter.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however,
only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or
are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.). You will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Air Products and Chemicals, Allentown , Sitecore Developer (Full-time Remote, Lead Developer Role), Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!