TRC, a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering
developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting
and construction management firm that provides integrated services
to the environmental, energy, and infrastructure markets. TRC
serves a broad range of clients in government and industry,
implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and
We are seeking local candidates for an immediate Precast
Concrete Inspector role within the Allentown, PA area.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience
in concrete construction including one year minimum in precast or
Work is dictated by the client and is typically several weeks or
more in duration at precast or prestressed concrete plants
producing transportation related structural items for DOT's at
their approved suppliers.
- Three years minimum in concrete construction including one year
minimum in precast or prestressed construction.
- ACI Level I Field Technician Certification
- NETTCP Precast Inspector or PCI Level II certification is
highly desired not required
- High school Graduate or GED
- Read and interpret blue prints and shop drawings
- Prepare reports both in Hard copy (written) and on a PC.
- High degree of computer literacy with the ability to
competently operate a PC and use Microsoft products including MS
Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to take and transfer digital photographs to Word
Documents or MS Excel Report cells.
Additional requirements include:
- Competently operate a smart phone.
- Speak and converse (in English) in a professional setting
- Lift at least 40 pounds
- Work in both an office, precast plant and outside environment
on a daily basis
- Travel from assignments to a DOT lab (sample delivery) one day
a week not to exceed 4 hours
- Work away from home as necessary as assignment location
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and initiative
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation
and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match.
For more information, please visit our website at: https://www.trccompanies.com/
TRC is a leader in delivering professional services for public,
private and government clients. We take an integrated approach to
your problem, harnessing unparalleled environmental, consultative,
engineering and applied technology experience.
Backed by 50 years of design know-how, we combine science and
applied technology with sound business strategy to solve complex
transportation infrastructure challenges for today and
Working at TRC means tackling interesting, meaningful projects.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative spirit, entrepreneurial
zeal and agile corporate structure. We recognize that the expertise
of our staff is our strongest asset, so we generously reward
employees for successful performance and invest in their careers
through training and the development of new skills and
TRC is ranked #20 on ENR's list of the Top 500 Design Firms in
the United States.
Please watch the video below to learn more about TRC
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled