Sales & Service Representative - Retail Background
Location: East Greenville
Posted on: June 10, 2021
INCLUDES SIGN ON BONUS
Responsible for developing and maintaining personal banking
relationships with new and existing customers and providing quality
customer service. This position will guide customers to purchase
bank products that meet their needs and use each customer
interaction as an opportunity to introduce additional products and
services to broaden the relationship. The incumbent will also be
responsible for serving the bank's customers from the teller line
by completing a variety of financial transactions following
technical and operational guidelines. Time spent in various aspects
of this role will vary depending upon Financial Center needs.
(Minimum standard 60% service, 40% sales)
- Monday-Wednesday: 8 am - 4 pm
- Thursday: 8 am - 5 pm
- Friday: 8 am - 6 pm
- Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm (2-3 per month are required)
- Provide friendly, courteous, professional customer service
- Perform all teller and platform transactions promptly,
efficiently, and accurately
- Adhere to all procedures including operational and corporate
customer service guidelines
- Ability to operate required technology and applicable software
on equipment including but not limited to computers, cash
recyclers, iPads, ATMs, etc.
- Identify customer needs and cross sell opportunities to develop
- Engage in outbound calling to customers
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Univest Products and
- Leverage bank promotions
- Adhere to outlined sales flow
- Learn and become proficient in daily operational
- Actively participate in branch activities, development and
- Complete notary training if position is designated as notary
- Responsible for compliance with laws and regulations that apply
to the position, including the Univest Code of Conduct
- Perform additional duties as required
The physical demands described below must be met by an associate
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Accommodations will be made as necessary to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent operation and use of computer.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 75 pounds and maneuver
- Frequent stooping, bending, crouching, reaching or
- Position requires manual dexterity and the ability to use
hands/fingers, touch and feel.
- Must be able to talk, see, hear and write.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The cognitive demands described below must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Accommodations will be made as necessary to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Position requires adequate judgement, decision making,
reasoning, and comprehension and stress control.
- Incumbent must have the ability to efficiently problem solve
and assess technical issues/tasks.
- Must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and
guidelines, complete routine paperwork, as well as prioritize work
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This
position operates in a typical office environment and may include
transporting supplies and services to different offices. Employees
will encounter average indoor conditions and noise. Accommodations
will be made as necessary to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalency
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Experience in Retail Sales or Telemarketing with proven sales
- Strong written/verbal/organizational skills
- Previous experience with MS Office Suite
- Neat, professional appearance following established guidelines
for appropriate dress
- Successful completion of the following programs within 12
months of hire:
- SSR training and certification
- Consumer Loans training and certification
- Teller training and certification
- Univest University's "Pre-Supervisor" Certificate Program
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Univest, Allentown , Sales & Service Representative - Retail Background, Other , East Greenville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!