Company: Computer Aid
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Profile Summary
CAI is looking for a Project Manager in the Allentown, area.
This is a 6 month position with possible extensions. We are pleased
to offer a full, comprehensive benefits package.
This is 100% remote position
Responsibilities and Duties
- The PM will work with the IT functional and business leads to
develop an appropriate detailed project schedule.
- The PM will manage both the IT and business scope.
- It is imperative that the business stay on task in defining
requirements, completing any follow-ups, developing and executing
testing, change management and training plans.
- PM will need a holistic understanding of an implementation
project and can proactively manage both the IT and business
- Our standard project deliverables and processes will apply ...
we will coach the PM so that they can successfully navigate these
- Strong Project Management skills (10+ years)
- Agile experience
- Experience managing development projects
- Experience managing scope, schedules, budgets and risk
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
Sr Technical Recruiter
610 530 5051
Keywords: Computer Aid, Allentown , Project Manager, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!