$20.00 Security Access Officer
Company: Worlds of Fun
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to
come - with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can
last a lifetime!
A job with us can lead to a successful future. That's because
- Develop resume-building skills to help achieve your career
- Work in a welcoming and diverse environment.
- Gain knowledge through training programs and work
Earn a $250 Signing Bonus! Simply submit your application by
midnight on April 2, 2021, work 100 hours and receive your $250
We're looking for:
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your
smile and positive nature.
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun
while having fun at work.
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills.
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Certification in First Aid, CPR, and AED is preferred, but not
- Possess a valid state/provincial Driver's License.
- Ability to undergo training and pass examinations as
- Ability to demonstrate positive public relations skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
You'll Make a Difference:
- Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through
- Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming
environment with your team.
- Deliver fast and accurate service.
- Contribute to our exceptional track record for safety.
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high visibility patrols of buildings and grounds of
the park to provide reasonable protection of the park's property,
assets, guests, and associates.
- Monitors, enforces, and correctly reports violations of park
rules and applicable state laws.
- Assesses, resolves, and contains situations and takes
appropriate action steps based upon policies and training.
- Gives verbal directions and assists guests and associates,
including lost and/or separated guests.
- Communicates using a two-way radio and telephone.
- Calls for assistance and responds to emergency situations.
- Moves items or objects; moves or drags persons in an
- Monitors and operates park's security, safety, and access
- Performs department data entry or email functions.
- Monitors and prevents unauthorized entry into park or
- Observes and checks departing personnel and vehicles to guard
against property loss.
- Performs walk-throughs and hand held metal detection functions
to help prevent weapons or prohibited items from entering the
- Writes legible, timely, concise, and accurate statements or
reports for incidents and investigations.
- Testifies in court or at a hearing if required.
- Assists with traffic direction and control in the parking
- Participates in the department's bike patrol program in
accordance with park and department policies.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with park and
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Allentown , $20.00 Security Access Officer, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!