Distribution Project Manager
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll
do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for
cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in
achieving your career goals.
- Manages the delivery of all technical and service aspects of
projects and studies for clients.
- Determines the preliminary design of the study and evaluates
and understands the study.
- Serves as the internal link within the company and will have
direct contact with all internal departments and direct one on one
contact with external customers.
- Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments,
maintaining continuous communication with those departments, and
ensures the work delivered to customers is of a consistently high
- Attends Project Meetings at the business or customer site.
Leads and represents the business at kick off meetings as required
by the customer.
- Leads and facilitates customer teleconferences, visits and
audits as required, and provides timely provision of customer
reports and updates.
- Interacts with Quality Assurance/Regulatory personnel to drive
Problem Reports to closure.
- Ensures customer needs are properly translated into quotation,
and has responsibility to monitor and amend the quote and budget as
- Provides accurate and timely financial forecasting and
- Responsible for revenue recognition for projects and verifies
final production information for Accounting Department prior to
- Participates in cross-functional business process improvement
activities as required.
- Works closely together with the account manager to gain overall
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company
- Excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and
numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions
and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong and effective communicator with the ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers and clients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include
excellent relationship building.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and project
- Ability to develop strong customer management skills;
proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of
clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Knowledge of all internal systems associated with projects
(i.e. Salesforce, GPMS, Trackwise)
- Proficiency in appropriate project planning tools e.g.
Microsoft Project to communicate milestones and critical path
activities and responsibilities.
- Mastery of basic Project Management concepts as a recognized
institution in project
- Accredited college, university or recognized professional
degree, preferably in a health related field. Prefer advanced
degree in a health related field.
- 3 years of successful experience in clinical trial project
management as a Project Manager or Coordinator.
- In depth understanding of clinical trials.
- Proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Microsoft
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Proven experience with customers in a dynamic environment.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving
science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is
to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and
safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences
research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient
diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their
laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more
than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of
innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical
services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo
Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific,
Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Allentown , Distribution Project Manager, Other , Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!