Req ID: 72052
As our customers look for opportunity in a world of rapid change
and technology disruption, they trust Celestica to deliver the most
advanced design, engineering and manufacturing expertise for their
highly sophisticated and complex electronics and related products.
At Celestica, you have the opportunity to shape your career among
an inclusive, diverse group of experienced employees and talented
newcomers working around the globe.
The Bilingual Operations Support Trainer performs a range of
moderately complex training relating to the assembly, modification
and repair of company products. Contributes to the development of
training materials to meet new technology requirements, methods and
products. Provides advice regarding modification methods and
techniques. Delivers both classroom and direct coaching / training.
- Must be Bi-lingual English and Spanish
- Knowledge of product process flow
- Knowledge of product quality and quality improvement
- Knowledge of manufacturing information systems
- Ability to competently use a wide range of tools to work on
- Ability to recognize problems in the assembly process or with
components, highlight and communicate those problems
- Ability to coach specific manufacturing skills for defined
processes / products
- Ability to analyze job content in order to produce effective
- Knowledge of personal computers and ability to learn and use
applications specific to this area
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate and organized
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal
- Ability to effectively communicate in both one to one and group
- Basic manufacturing system knowledge
- Duties of this position are performed in a manufacturing
environment with occasional to frequent exposure to elements such
as noise, dust, chemicals, operating machinery, temperature
- May require periodic operations assignments when training
demand is down
- Duties of the position require periodic light physical effort
and exertion including prolonged repetitive motions requiring
manual dexterity and precise hand/eye co-ordination, sitting and or
standing in confined workspaces, using tools and equipment, and
moving and handling materials.
- Duties may require periodic heavy manual effort including
- Duties require extended periods of sustained visual
concentration on detailed documentation and product
- Above demands are carried out within the company and statutory
Health and Safety guidelines
- Above demands are carried out within the local existing Health
and Safety guidelines
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- High school (Numeracy and Literacy) and additional courses
after high school, or an equivalent combination of education and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Celestica's policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital
status, veteran or disability status, or other characteristics
protected by law.
This policy applies to hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe
benefits, job training, classification, referral and other aspects
of employment and also states that retaliation against a person who
files a charge of discrimination, participates in a discrimination
proceeding, or otherwise opposes an unlawful employment practice
will not be tolerated. All information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world's best brands.
Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with
leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications,
Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to
deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in
design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain
solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every
stage of product development - from drawing board to full-scale
production and after-market services for products from advanced
medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to
next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud.
Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+
locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we
imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only
qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment
agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Nearest Major Market: Allentown
Job Segment: Engineer, Information Systems, Supply, Design
Engineer, Operations, Engineering, Technology