Business Job Title Program Coordination Specialist
Position Location: Allentown, PA
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific,
you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures
for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be
supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a
leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering
commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher
Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional
commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal
responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused
on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical
trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling,
storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform
clinical research, for more than 30 years Fisher Clinical Services
has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while
ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance,
reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
Location/Division Specific Information
CTD partners with pharmaceutical and biotech customers around
the world to ensure the right patients get the right therapies in
the right doses at the right time - a concept that we internally
embrace as "There is a Patient Waiting." Our unique blend of
services includes project management, packaging, distribution,
transportation management and specialty logistics, ancillary supply
management, clinical supply optimization, bio-repository storage
and much more. Our more than 3000 employees in over 15 countries
work hard every day knowing that what they do matters.
How will you make an impact?
As part of our global team, what you do contributes directly to
our mission; enabling our customers to make the world healthier,
cleaner and safer.
What will you do?
Assist Global Program Directors by executing tasks that are
critical to meeting client expectations, ensuring accuracy of
information being shared both internally across departments and
externally with clients. Works with other groups as well to provide
accurate completion of tasks in a timely manner.
How will you get here?
- Two- or Four-year degree from an accredited college, university
or recognized professional degree, in a health-related field is
Responsibilities (include by not limited to)
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision of the 4 I's:
Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and involvement
- Act as interface between Global Program Directors and other
- Client Communication Assistance:
- Development and drafting of Communication Plan for large
Works with the Client and the internal Global Program Director
team to finalize project/program specifications.
- Development and drafting of RACIs for large programs
- QBR readiness/presentation edits/Refresh Deck templates
- Database/Client spreadsheet updates (valuation info, etc.)
- Meeting minute generation/circulation - project kick off,
Contact person for client requests in absence of Global Program
- Timely provision of reports required on a weekly/monthly
- Performance (GPM) and Quality (Trackwise) metrics leveraging
Power BI standardization
- Third Party Depot - standard process for metrics gathering &
- CAS scheduling in SFDC
- Verification SFDC and Schedule
Financial reports - drive down aged debt/revenue leakage
- Information Systems:
- Obtain facility level Quality approval to Global Change
Controls (B2B integrations)
- Global Gateway - Client on boarding and other portal-based
tasks on clients' behalf
- ServiceNow IT tickets - generate and follow up
Gain/Maintain proper access to client systems (I-Release,
OCTANE, SAP, others)
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Requires understanding and competent use of SOPs required by
company Quality standards.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written
and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define
solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Requires strong and effective communicator with the ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers and clients.
- Requires ability to develop strong customer management skills;
proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of
internal and external clients to meet or exceed their
- Requires ability to learn and master all internal systems
associated with projects (i.e. Salesforce, GPMS, TrackWise, Power
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Mastery of skills required to read, understand, and adhere to
the SOPs and policies of a GMP environment.
- The position is administrative, is positioned in an office
environment and requires standing, bending, reaching, walking, and
talking as well as exerting up to 20lbs of force occasionally.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 67,000
extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and
contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make
the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected
This job description is intended to describe the general nature
and level of work assigned to individual filling this position.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties or skills required. This job description
is subject to change as the needs and requirements of the
department and business change