HR Employee Support Center Specialist I
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Provides first level support and answers first line questions to
support Paychex employees and candidates.
- Responds to data inquiries and Human Resources related
questions to ensure quality and timely service to Paychex employees
and candidates. These requests typically come in via phone, email,
Employee Support phone queue, and HR Feedback email.
- Approves and processes Employee Assignment changes (transfers,
pay, status, manager changes) in the Oracle System to ensure salary
administrative policies are met. Determines when a requested
exception is appropriate and seeks input from managers on sensitive
- Assists managers and processes new hires, employee changes, and
contingent workers into multiple systems, including Oracle, to
ensure timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Supports administration of various programs and processes (i.e.
Time Off, BeneTrac administration, Tuition reimbursements, I-9's,
Background Checks, Open Enrollment) to ensure quality and
compliance, as needed.
- Administers and tracks New Hire process to ensure proper
documentation has been completed and received.
- Utilizes HR system and reporting tool to run reports on an as
needed basis or defined schedule.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Experience in HRIS systems (i.e. Taleo or Oracle).
- Experience in MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and
- 1 year of experience in General clerical experience in an HR
- Prior experience in data entry, running reports, or call
center/customer service experience.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, Allentown , HR Employee Support Center Specialist I, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!