Do you have at least 7 years' experience implementing, using,
and supporting Cloudsuite Industrial - SyteLine ERP in a
manufacturing environment? Are you passionate about finding
efficiency gaps and implementing improvements? Are you looking to
make an impact in a growing company? If so, we have a great
opportunity for you!
In this newly created role Fragrance Manufacturing Inc. is
seeking a Systems Analyst to review existing processes/systems,
identify gaps, determine and implement best practices for new
processes and/or systems to help with the company efficiencies,
continuous improvement, and support ongoing company growth.
About Us and What we Offer You
FMI is a rapidly growing manufacturer of OTC, personal care,
home care, and fragrance products manufacturer located adjacent to
the LVI airport. Our growth has been unprecedented, and we have an
immediate need to find true people and process leaders.
At FMI, wearefully focused on equality and inclusionand believe
deeply in diversity and all thefascinating characteristics that
makeuseach unique.Ourpurposeis to "Inspire Full Potential."
Ingrained in our DNA are strong core values which define who we are
as a company and what we are unwaveringly looking for in
We are the customer's eyes.
We are respectful, encouraging, and helpful.
- We are relentless and thoughtful to find the solution.
- We always do right- even when it's hard.
FMI is taking extra precautions during the pandemic which is
detailed here on our website
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
benefits are company paid
- 8 paid holidays plus a personal holiday to use when you
- Employee appreciation and company events (COVID-19 safe)
What the Job Looks Like
- Hours of Work- Monday- Friday, regular business hours
- This is a service and support role key to the success of FMI's
business systems. Typical work environment is working at a computer
at a desk or on the manufacturing floor 40-45 hours per week with
additional hours, as necessary.
- Interacts with all aspects of business personnel from the
manufacturing floor to leadership to develop plans of action and
implementation to increase efficiencies in respective areas of the
- Trains end users or technical support staff to use and support
the Cloudsuite Industrial - SyteLine ERP and other business systems
using current procedures to ensure that the data entered into the
system is as accurate as possible
- Create, review and maintain procedures for business processes
in Cloudsuite Industrial - SyteLine ERP and other business
- Utilize problem solving skills to solve user requests and
issues in Cloudsuite Industrial - SyteLine ERP and other business
- Assist in the support of the Cloudsuite Industrial - SyteLine
ERP and other business systems with maintenance and upgrades
Important Qualifications to your Success as the Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Business Technology,
or related field
- Minimum of 7 years' experience implementing, using and
supporting Cloudsuite Industrial - SyteLine ERP in a manufacturing
- Experience and/or understanding in business processes of
inventory, shipping/receiving, shop floor/material handling and
- Self-motivated, can work independently with some daily
- Comfortable speaking with people professionally, clearly, and
positively across all levels of the organization; Bilingual is a
- Organized and have ability to multitask in a fast paced and
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
FMI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, genetic information, political views
or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice upon
FMI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in
our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us through the
All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and
only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial
qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the
time you have taken to apply with us.