QA Team Lead - Autism2Work
Company: Computer Aid
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Profile Summary
CAI is seeking an experienced IT Team Lead in Allentown, PA.
Individual will oversee a team of Quality Assurance Analysts who
will test functional programs and applications supporting our
Autism2Work Practice for a large Pharmaceutical client.
You will work with your team, providing training, guidance,
support & supervision. Excellent knowledge of at least one
programming language. You must be familiar with a variety of
operating systems and platforms and sound knowledge of Quality
Assurance best practices and standards. The ideal candidate will be
a strong leader and team motivator who is compassionate,
approachable and flexible; with a proven track record of mentoring
and people development.
Duties & Responsibilties
- Manage IT staff by supporting, training and coaching employees
in communicating job expectations and apprising of their
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to
contribute to delivery success.
- Identify problematic areas and recommend strategic solutions in
a timely manner.
- Appraise customer requirements and make sure they are
- Keep detailed records of quality reports, statistical reviews
and relevant documentation for weekly & bi-weekly reporting for
your team's progress.
- Review, understand and document all pharma related functions
- Demand resource planning
- Release and Configuration Management
- Continuous process improvements
- Implement Test Efficiencies
- At least 8 yrs proven experience as an IT Manager
- At least 6 yrs of leading testing efforts, including experience
with all phases of testing: System, Integration, User Acceptance
and Performance Testing.
- At least 4 years of testing experience in different
environments including one or more of the following client server,
Services Oriented Architecture, Web based, Mainframe based and
three tier architectures.
- At least 4 years of experience with one or more of the
following tools: Client toolset, Rational toolset, SOA testing
tools and automation testing toolsets.
- At least 2 years experience in AGILE Methodology
- Experience with tracking and reporting SLAs and KPIs in a
managed services testing engagement
- Experience leading geographically dispersed teams
- Experience with Relational databases at the Enterprise level
(Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of software development methodologies
- Outstanding Communication Skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Hands on experience with Application Development and Quality
- Ability to manage, train and guide personnel
- BS in Computer Science or related IT field.
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly
using the "Apply" option. If you have questions, or would like to
speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact
person below and note the job identification number in the subject
Marc Whelan | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI)
300 Woodcliff Drive Suite 300 | Canonsburg, PA 15317
Keywords: Computer Aid, Allentown , QA Team Lead - Autism2Work, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!