Assistant Teacher - Lehigh Children's Academy - Sign on Bonus!
Company: Via of the Lehigh Valley
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Make a difference in a child's life and enjoy a fulfilling
career at Lehigh Children's Academy, a Pennsylvania Keystone Stars
childcare center located in Allentown. We are currently expanding
our high-quality childcare center and are looking for applicants
who are passionate about teaching. We are currently offering a $750
sign on bonus and a competitive starting rate!
Lehigh Children's Academy will provide you with hands-on
experience, paid training, and professional development
opportunities to advance your early childhood education career! In
addition, there is potential for a Keystone Stars retention award
of up to $1,500 annually contingent on state availability.
Enjoy the benefits our non-profit organization offers:
- Medical, vision and dental benefits at a minimal cost to the
employee. We offer three plans to choose from!
- 13 days of paid vacation during your first year, increasing to
18 days after completing 1 year of employment.
- 8 paid holidays including YOUR Birthday!
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Monday-Friday or 4 Day Work Week Schedule Available!
- Special events like employee raffle prizes, work anniversary
celebrations and recognition awards.
Enjoy all of these intrinsic rewards as an Assistant
- Nurture and support children between the ages of six weeks to
six years old.
- Care for children's hygiene, learning and developmental
- Provide redirection and positive guidance to children.
- Implement long and short-term goals for children in the
- Prepare and implement lesson plans for use with
Feel safe knowing that Lehigh Children's Academy follows the
below COVID-19 Procedures:
- Daily temperature screenings.
- Daily COVID-19 symptom surveys.
- Continuous cleaning procedures.
- Social distancing guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment for use.
Position Requirements for Assistant Teachers:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Some experience working with young children in special
education and/or early childhood education preferred.
- Ability to interact positively and work with the team.
- Must have flexibility with schedule.
Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Standing, sitting,
lifting, and walking is required daily.
See why Lehigh Children's Academy is such a great place to work
by watching the video below!
Via of the Lehigh Valley and Lehigh Children's Academy is an
Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Protected
Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Via of the Lehigh Valley, Allentown , Assistant Teacher - Lehigh Children's Academy - Sign on Bonus!, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!