Company: Premise Health
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Premise Health is currently seeking a collaborative physician to
provide supervision for our onsite clinic in Allentown, PA
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient
engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of
employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping
people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the
foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of
experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based
health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves
more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a
significant number of the Fortune 1000
Provides oversight to advance practice providers applicable to
state licensing and supervision requirements.
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of
patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations
and/or Premise Procedure.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person
during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical
activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically
renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including
areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or
regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as
designated by your state.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their
respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers
- Board certification in an appropriate Primary Care
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose
and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties
and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of
potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate,
like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an
unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face
and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Premise Health, Allentown , Collaborative Physician, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!