Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--, Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread?
A Thomas'-- English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee--, Entenmann's-- or Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Come join the largest baking
company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates
nationwide!Position Summary:The Sanitor is responsible for any
number of duties to ensure high quality sanitation standards are
met in Production, Shipping, and Distribution. We hold the qualify
and food safety of our product to the highest level, and a sanitary
work environment is essential for ensuring food safety and that a
high-quality product is delivered to our customers. Follows all
safety procedures as set forth by the Company. Top Reasons to Work
at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Great starting pay: $_/hr!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!Key Job
- You will focus on maintaining high-quality sanitary conditions
in a baking facility by performing various duties; including:
production lines and equipment, bathrooms, locker rooms, hallways,
break-rooms, processing, etc.
- You will visually inspect equipment and Sanitation Associate
performance prior to the sanitation process and after to ensure
proper reinstall and no damage during the cleaning process.
- You will efficiently disassemble and assemble equipment for
proper cleaning. You will set up line and all equipment to company
standards prior to a production run.
- You will perform duties as assigned from the Master Sanitation
- You will keep accurate records and documentation of the
cleaning performed and inspect for areas needing attention. Keep
manager informed of any unsanitary practices that may be occurring
in the plant.
- You are responsible for cleaning of soiled supplies and
equipment used in the manufacturing process. All buildings
(administration, production, distribution) must be maintained
according to Company Policy.
- You will oversee the proper storage, labeling, and handling/use
of all cleaning supplies, chemicals and disinfecting
- You work to maintain and improve on the quality, integrity and
safety of each product and equipment used in their
- You will safely operate equipment and machines used in the
cleaning process to include, but not limited to; rack washer, power
washer, steamer, washer extractors and dryers, etc.
- You must follow the Food Safety, Sanitation Standard Operating
Procedures (SSOP) & Food Quality Plans to ensure compliance with
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards, the GFSI system and
other 3rd party audits.
- You may be assigned additional responsibilities and duties by
the supervisor.Key Behavioral Competencies:
- You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret
data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex
(dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid
interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change. Ability to
provide constant direction of others to plan, coordinate, check or
- You can perform basic math and computer skills.
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset: focus on
improving efficiencies while decreasing waste. Bimbo Bakeries USA
is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with
operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes
BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but
not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.
BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.Job Requirements:Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work around various chemicals and food
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or
stoop for prolonged periods of time (except for break and lunch
periods), climb, perform repetitive motions, and work in a dusty,
loud and hot environment.
- You must have good written and oral English language
- You must wear required personal protective equipment
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, irregular and/or rotating
shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off) and
work holidays and weekends (frequently required). The physical and
mental demands described here are representative of those that must
be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with
a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants
and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability,
gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other
classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Allentown , Sanitor, Other , Breinigsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!