QC Coordinator (Chemistry)
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
QA/QC Coordinator (Pharmaceuticals)Allentown, PADirect-Hire
- Monday-Friday, 2:30PM-11PM (more QA focused)
- Monday-Friday, 10AM-6:30PM (more QC focused)
- Sunday-Thursday, 9AM-5:30PM (more QC focused)Kelly Science &
Clinical is interviewing and hiring immediately for a Quality
Control Coordinator in Allentown, PA. This position would be
responsible for ensuring and assisting with quality compliance,
review of documents, label control, release activities, and product
inspections. This is a great fit for someone with previous
quality/manufacturing experience looking to grow long-term with a
great team offering competitive benefits.Responsibilities:
- Perform and review the Daily Compliance Verification Checklist,
document results, and report to immediate supervisor.
- Perform and/or coordinate completion of:
- Environmental monitoring and documentation e.g. personnel
monitoring, air bioburden, surface bioburden, temperatures, and
- Collect Environmental Monitoring samples as necessary
- New staff training
- Sterility tests, aseptic technique qualifications, and media
fill process validations.
- Perform Document review of anticipatory and as appropriate
non-sterile to sterile compounding batch records:
- Verify that raw materials meet specification limits
- Verify accuracy of labeling
- Perform final disposition of Batch
- Verify that product test results meet specification limits
- Verify that all documentation is complete
- Document non-compliance and evaluate if further investigation
- Submit samples to the appropriate labs for chemical assay and
- Track vendor equipment calibration and maintenance records and
assess for deviations.
- Enter test results or summaries into the pharmacy specific
monthly and quarterly Quality Assurance report template.
- Under the direction of supervisor, document results of
deviation and complaint investigations, causal analysis, corrective
actions, and preventive actions
- Support Internal & External audits.
- Maintain quality records (equipment calibration and
maintenance, training, deviation and complaint investigation,
environmental monitoring, Certificate of Analysis, clean room
- Participate in Director of Pharmacy's staff meetings
- As assigned by immediate supervisor.--QualificationsRequired:
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Science (Biology, Microbiology,
- Previous experience in a QC/QC department of a pharmaceutical
or Allied Health Science.
- As assigned by Supervisor.Desired:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in pharmacy preparation.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Experience with HPLC, UPLC, ICP, and titrations
- Experience with sample preparation
- Experience writing/revising/editing SOPs--Expertise: Knowledge
- Knowledge of pharmacy operations and regulatory
- Ability to perform pharmacy calculations.----
- Responsibilities: Other DutiesWhy Kelly--?Kelly Science &
Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical
companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day,
we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their
skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be.
Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Allentown , QC Coordinator (Chemistry), Other , Northampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!