Client Services Supervisor
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Aveanna Healthcare, the nation's largest provider of pediatric home
care, is seeking a Client Services Supervisor in our Allentown, PA
As a member of the branch leadership team, The Client Service
Supervisor (CSS) represents a customer service champion responsible
for building effective working relationships with patients, patient
families, field staff, and referral sources. Contributes to the
overall success of the location through effective placement of
caregivers, involvement in the recruiting and retention of field
staff, control of labor costs, business development and by ensuring
quality customer service to our patients and caregivers.
Essential Job Functions
* Responsible for the managing the day-to-day scheduling of
patients and field staff as ordered by the physician ensuring that
open patient shifts are staffed with appropriately matched
caregivers. Oversees the relationship between patients, families
and caregivers ensuring quality customer service and care is
provided at all times.
* Responsible for developing and distributing accurate client
schedules in a timely manner.
* Advises field staff and caregivers on the process of providing
exceptional customer service and assist caregivers with problem
solving customer service issues between themselves, patients and
* Responsible for taking corrective action to manage caregiver call
outs and/or performance issues.
* Responsible for performance management of field staff and
caregivers through providing evaluations regarding the nonclinical
aspects of caregiver performance. Partners with Clinical
Supervisors to develop a cohesive performance review providing
evaluation on family/patient relationship, complaints, incidents,
no call, no shows, etc.
* Maintains a thorough knowledge of and adherence to Aveanna's
policies and procedures and is accountable for holding caregivers
to the same.
* Responsible for maintaining, managing, and reporting on the
staffing levels of assigned cases on a daily and weekly basis
* Responsible for maintaining compliance with all local, state,
federal and Company policies and procedures regarding the
scheduling and hiring of field staff and caregivers (i.e. state and
case specific licensing, credentials, background checks, etc.)
* Participates in the recruitment, screening and onboarding of new
field staff and caregivers. Monitors job boards to identify and
contact potential candidates, reaches out to re-engage inactive
caregivers, manages the interview process, etc.
* Participates in the orientation of new staff and develops an
understanding of the skill level and availability of each to ensure
appropriate patient placement. Builds a relationship and rapport
with the caregiver and schedules he/she according to their skill
level, availability and patient needs.
* Contributes to the effective management of office labor costs by
negotiating and managing field staff pay rates and overtime for
assigned cases and through the efficient utilization of
* Participates in business development efforts within the location
through development of relationships with hospital discharge
planners, insurance case workers, client relations directors,
* Continuously evaluates the services that Aveanna provides to its
clients and makes recommendations on improving existing
* Supports branch team in people services, payroll, compliance,
quality assurance and billing tasks and initiatives as needed.
* Partners with branch director and other team members to ensure a
consistent focus on Aveanna 5 C's (Census Growth, Clinical
Outcomes, Customer Satisfaction, Cost Control and Cash Collection)
and Compliance initiatives.
* Participates in on-call duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
with internal and external staff.
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills
* Must be able available to provide on-call coverage when
* Some home healthcare operations experience a plus
* Bilingual a plus
* Prior supervisory experience in a high-volume work
* Must have strong customer service drive and purpose
* Must be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and
professional boundaries at all times
* Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful
* Ability to multi-task
* Attention to detail
* Time Management
* Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Leadership skills
* Quick-thinking and astute decision making skills
* Ability to train and supervise staff
* Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
* Must be able to travel
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds
* Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching,
* Must be able to sit and climb stairs
* Must have visual and hearing acuity
* Performs duties in an office environment during agency operating
* Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which
may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
* Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
* Paid Time Off Available*
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
* Company-Paid Life Insurance*
* Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
* Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
* 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Allentown , Client Services Supervisor, Other , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!