Software Development Manager
Posted on: March 20, 2023
MissionStaff, a leading Tech, Creative and Digital staffing firm
has an opening for a Software Development Manager in Emmaus, PA for
a permanent position that is Hybrid ( 3 days onsite and 2 days
What you'll do
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of high performing software
engineers, with expertise in fullstack engineering.
- Run daily standup and bi-weekly sprint planning sessions.
- Work with our product manager and designer to scope new
- Help your team architect reliable apps and reusable code, and
develop tests and test plans to ensure correct operation.
- Engage in code review with teammates, and up-level your team's
skills and code quality.
- Grow the team and interview, onboard, and mentor additional
- Take ownership of delivering key projects on-time, which are
essential for the company and our mission.
Who you are
- You have experience managing a team of 10+ engineers for 2+
years, with a track record of high team member retention and
successful on-time delivery of projects.
- You will be still hands on coding about 25% of the time and
doing code reviews
- You have exceptional organizational and communication skills,
and are adept at prioritizing tasks and summarizing complex
- You enjoy taking ownership and have led a project from concept
to successful delivery.
- You've built complex web-apps with Vue.js, React, or a similar
- You've designed back-end APIs, and have experience with a
platform like Node.js
- You understand relational database design best practices, and
are fluent in SQL.
- You're a team player who excels in a collaborative
Keywords: MissionStaff, Allentown , Software Development Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...