Junior Software Engineer
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Want to start your career as a Software Developer?
Paid graduate training, ongoing support, opportunities at leading
global employers - the Alumni graduate program gives you everything
you need. (And don't worry, there's no training bond. No exit fees,
no hidden catches).
Here at mthree, we pair great graduates with brilliant global
businesses. Our clients include tier one investment banks and other
organizations across a range of industries, from insurance to
healthcare to travel.
**What you'll do:**
As a software developer with mthree, you'll build complex
applications in a global team environment.
You'll love seeing the impact you make when code you've written
launches to the people who need it. If you stay on the lookout for
new ways to get better results through software development, you'll
become an asset to your team.
**How the Alumni program works:**
- Apply via this job advert.
- Complete our assessment process.
- Get trained at mthree Academy in an online class for 4-8 weeks
with other graduates. Focusing on either Java, C++, Q & KDB+, C# &
.NET, or GoLang, depending on which coding languages our clients
are looking for at the time.
- Join an mthree client for 12-24 months while receiving support
and salary increases every 6 months.
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the
client at the end of the program.
**What you'll learn at the mthree Academy:**
- How to design, develop, and test a full-stack application.
- How to demonstrate professionalism, including communication
skills and personal interactions.
- How to explain industry concepts at a high level.
- An understanding of monitoring, supporting, and troubleshooting,
and how it ties into good development processes.
**What you need:**
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related STEM subject
(science, technology, engineering, math).
- Good grades. We look for potential, not prestige, but it's
important that you enjoy pushing yourself to pick up new ideas.
- Experience with OOP (object oriented programming).
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (data
structures, OOP, design patterns, multithreading).
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema
- An understanding of the formal SDLC (software development
- An understanding of test-driven development.
- The right to work without needing visa sponsorship.
- A requirement for this role may be to attest and provide proof of
vaccination for Covid 19 upon hire
**What you'll get:**
- Fully paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes with
graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by
industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary.
- Pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to
build your career in an in-demand niche.
**How to apply:**
- Hit 'Apply Now' to tell us a bit about you.
- Complete the online assessment (we'll send you a link by
- Complete the interviews with our friendly talent team over phone
- Lastly, you'll interview with one or more of our clients.
So you don't miss out on your dream job, we encourage you to be
open to relocating.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of each and every
individual who contributes to making mthree the company it is today
and will be in the future. We value diversity both within mthree
and with our partner companies, and we're proud to provide an
environment where all our colleagues can flourish. That means
promoting a strong culture of equality but, most importantly,
inclusion. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing
mix of people that work for mthree.
A requirement for this role may be to attest and provide proof of
vaccination for Covid 19 upon hire
Questions about our program and roles? Please get in touch with us
Keywords: mthree, Allentown , Junior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!