Mobile Security Supervisor
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Wage: $15.00 - $17.00/hour
$250 quarterly performance bonus eligibility
JOB SUMMARY: Managing schedules, call office, training, off hour
inspections and other quality assurance duties.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Primary job function is supervision
of guarding personnel in patrol/inspection operations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference,
depending upon the nature of the position.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or
* Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
* Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
* Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment
screening process, including drug screen and background
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED, Minimum 2yrs
Security Experience, Previous Military or Law Enforcement
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or
* May be required to hold and continue to meet the requirements for
any applicable state, county and municipal license for Security
* Knowledge of security operations with an emphasis on patrol,
inspection and response services.
* Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures.
* Ability to provide positive direction and motivate
* Understanding of a variety of security and safety devices and
* Ability to learn quickly and carry out instructions furnished in
written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
* Ability to track and maintain schedule assignments.
* Ability to be an effective team member.
* Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with
* Courteous telephone manner.
* Ability to adapt to various sites and changes in post
* Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and
* Good organizational skills.
* Strong customer service and results orientation.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact
effectively with clients, at various social levels and across
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and
mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In
addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
* Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives,
clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of
urgency and in pressure situations.
* May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging
individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
* Must undergo and meet company standards for background and
reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral
selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing
* Directing and disciplining staff in a positive manner.
* May be required to work overtime without advance notice.
* Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls.
* Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to
communicate with employees and clients, observe and report
incidents, and direct others.
* Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for
long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking
up inclines and on uneven terrain.
* Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling,
crouching and crawling.
* Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally
up to 25 pounds.
* Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
* Regular use of vehicle for the performance of duties.
* On occasion may be required to perform stressful and physical
* Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or
be required to work in environments or under conditions that
require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of
personal safety and safety of others.
* May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Keywords: Securitas, Allentown , Mobile Security Supervisor, IT / Software / Systems , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!