Training Specialist - Human Resources, Seasonal
Company: Dorney Park
Posted on: March 18, 2023
This position is responsible for parkwide training of entry-level
employees. This position is also responsible for maintaining
accurate training records and performing administrative functions
with the Dayforce LMS. This position may be asked to assist with
creating and updating training content and materials.
- Assists with follow up on development and implementation of
training objectives in the field to ensure the top principles are
being enforced. Conducts training field audits, reporting results
to upper management.
- Analyzes information from a variety of sources (Guest
complaints/compliments, NPS scores) to determine areas where
training could be improved or developed to constantly improve guest
- Provides administrative support for all training classes
including building and scheduling courses in the LMS,
ordering/producing materials, setting up rooms, ensuring
appropriate supplies and equipment are present, taking and
recording attendance information, and following up on employees who
did not attend scheduled training.
- Schedules sessions, staff, and rooms for a variety of training
- Recommends, develops, and updates a variety of training classes
for hourly employees and team leaders. Assists in the development
of field training materials and presentations for divisional
training and on the job training.
- Facilitates a variety of training classes for line level
employees and leadership.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving internal and external guests.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights,
weekends, and holidays to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct, including wardrobe
and grooming standards as outlined in the Associate Guidelines, and
other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Completes a variety of assignments specific to the job in a
timely manner; adheres to all company, division, and department
- Other duties may be assigned Qualifications:
- Previous stand-up presentation/training experience
- Previous public speaking experience required.
- Strong communication skills are required, both written and
- Must be able to work effectively and collaborate with employees
of all levels in the organization.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple projects at the
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education, and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays to meet business
Keywords: Dorney Park, Allentown , Training Specialist - Human Resources, Seasonal, Human Resources , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...