Supervisor I, Manufacturing (12 Hr. Night Shift: 6 PM - 6 AM)
Company: B Braun Medical
Posted on: January 22, 2023
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap and CAPS.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 64,000
employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise
philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with
customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues
of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun
Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities of a team of production
workers to ensure that manufacturing operations
run according to established production specifications and
schedules, volume, cost and wastage targets or
- Monitors the volume and quality of output and adjust tasks,
timing, equipment set-up or inputs so that
production specifications are met and resources are used
- Supervises staff to ensure that all production tasks are
performed and all machines and equipment operated
- Trains new workers in the organization's operating procedures
- Responsible for shift safety, training and continuous
- Prepares production reports so that performance problems can be
identified and resolved.
- Responsible for personnel actions including (but not limited
to) hiring, performance management and termination.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include
any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take
reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices
and procedures in professional field.
- Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates
them to propose a course of action.
- Provides direct or supervision to a group of employees,
assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
- Accountabilities include work and people scheduling,
performance management and recommendations for hiring
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education
0-04 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Keywords: B Braun Medical, Allentown , Supervisor I, Manufacturing (12 Hr. Night Shift: 6 PM - 6 AM), Human Resources , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!