Warehouse Worker - Dock Worker - 2nd Shift - $18.00/hr - $1,500 Sign on Bonus
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Warehouse Worker - Dock Worker - 2nd Shift - $18.00/hr - $1,500
Sign on Bonus(Job Number: 2221603)
Penske Logistics is looking for warehouse dock associates to become
part of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity for
individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing
attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits
- $18.00 Base Rate
- This positions is eligible for a $1500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Monday-Friday 3:30pm-Finish(typically 12:30am)
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Associate Referral Program
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and
opportunities to grow with the organization!
- Follow all safety requirements
- Stage and sort products for loading
- Loads and unloads trailers in a safe manner
- Opens and closes dock doors
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Sorts and places parts in racks or other designated
- Stacks cardboard boxes and pallets
- Move materials within the warehouse
- May operate electric pallet jacks and forklifts as
- Scan freights/parts
- No prior warehouse experience required but preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work independently, customer service, dealing with
others, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible,
excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime preferred
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Ability to work independently, customer service, multi-tasking
skills, organizational skills, flexible, and time management skills
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
- Complete a Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education,
and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is designated as safety sensitive by the company, and
the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept
responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand
certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The
associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Allentown , Warehouse Worker - Dock Worker - 2nd Shift - $18.00/hr - $1,500 Sign on Bonus, Human Resources , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!