HR Business Partner III
Company: Shift4 Allentown
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Shift4 (NYSE: FOUR) is boldly redefining commerce by simplifying
complex payments ecosystems across the world. As the leader in
commerce-enabling technology, Shift4 powers billions of
transactions annually for hundreds of thousands of businesses in
virtually every industry. For more information, visit
www.shift4.com. The Human Resources Business Partner is a strategic
and tactical role responsible for aligning business objectives with
employees and management for Shift4 in Allentown, PA. As a critical
member of the HR team, you will deliver the sites' people and
culture agenda, within defined business areas, to include ensuring
effective deployment of our core HR processes, leadership
development and building talent capabilities at all levels. Based
on a deep understanding of business objectives, customer needs and
the competitive landscape, you will become a trusted advisor for
both managers and employees. -This is a large, complex operation,
comprised of global colleagues, at all levels, with a large
population of non-exempt employees. The current revenue size is
approximately 800M+ with 1200+ number of employees. The position
will partner closely with the business and the HR function to
deliver value-added HR support to management and employees that
reflects the business objectives of the organization. The position
reports to the Director, Human Resources with a strong alignment to
the Business Leaders. - -
- Provide value-added coaching and guidance with a focus on
capability building, employee engagement, talent and performance
- Ensure the delivery and consistency of core HR processes in the
areas of recruiting, employee relations, compensation, succession
- Contribute to driving an ambitious agenda for the Shift4 team
through sound decision making, best in class HR practices and an
attention to HR service delivery improving the client experience
for both managers and employees.
- Analyze HR metrics for assigned business groups to help
managers arrive at appropriate people decisions; understand trends
and proactively develop plans to address concerns through
- Proactively assess management development and training needs,
ensuring the delivery of appropriate training linked to individual
growth and key business objectives.
- Provide direct partnership for managers while remaining
connected with and approachable for employees in addressing HR
issues such as: work place conflicts, performance issues, job
redesigns, development planning and corresponding processes such as
change management, reassignments, training, job eliminations,
- Lead talent reviews and succession planning with managers and
work with HR Director to implement plans and measure progress.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree or progress towards
- 7+ years of overall HR experience with at least 3 years of
proven HR partnering experience, ideally in a large global matrix
- Effective in working with peers, business partners, and other
colleagues - embracing different people and cultures to positively
impact business performance and foster strong team work and
- Demonstrated success handling a wide range of employee
relations issues with a heavy service delivery focus.
- Demonstrable experience building credibility and trust among
both employees and managers.
- A high degree of confidentiality, resiliency, respect for
others and tact are required.
- The ability to focus on collaboration within and across the
business/function and understand end-to-end implications of
decisions; leverages sound decision making and strong judgment even
under challenging circumstances.
- Frames the right holistic questions to "connect the dots" and
makes priorities accordingly, balancing strategic and operational
needs; delivers on commitments and trusted to follow through.
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written; easily
demonstrates for stakeholders' capability in creating sustainable
results; personal impact, authority and pace come through at all
- Effective consultative and influencing skills in a challenging
operational or manufacturing environment desired.
- Excellent technical skills (i.e., MS Word, PPT, Excel) and the
use of current HRIS tools (i.e., ADP, iCIMS etc.)
- Comfortable working in a demanding environment with multiple
priorities and stakeholders.
- SHRM-CP/SCP preferred.
- Previous exprience in a call center environment is a plus! -We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, coor,
sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected
Keywords: Shift4 Allentown, Allentown , HR Business Partner III, Human Resources , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!