Company: Change Healthcare
Location: Red Hill
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take
lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working
together to make an impact.As one of the largest healthcare
technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate
the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at
Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive
changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate
people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative
ideas to life.-If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what
you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future,
then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion
innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.-Empower Your Future.
Make a Difference.Recruiter Corporate Functions: F&A, Legal,
HR, Sales & Operations, and Marketing Overview of PositionThe
Talent Advisor (TA) reports to Talent Acquisition leadership and is
accountable to deliver the best talent with the right combination
of skills and experience to drive organizational impact.- Talent
Advisor acts as talent acquisition consultant to fill open
positions and deliver on organizational objectives.- -Additionally,
Talent Advisors are accountable for developing and implementing
sourcing and branding strategies to drive applicant flow and build
a talent pipelines to support and fill Change Healthcare's staffing
needs.-The Talent Advisor will support full life cycle talent
acquisition recruiting efforts for a business unit or units. -The
Talent Advisor acts in an individual contributor capacity and will
work closely with the hiring managers and strategic partners.- What
will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?Needs
- F&A, Legal, HR, Sales & Operations, and Marketing
recruiting experience is needed.
- Leads recruitment efforts and partners with hiring manager to
understand and prioritize job opening requirements. The TA will
also set clear expectations of the process, timing and SLAs.
- Creates sourcing strategies and facilitates the assessment
- Conducts thorough intake sessions, clarifying staffing needs
and responsibilities, and ensuring job descriptions reflect
accurate knowledge, skills and abilities required. -Full Life Cycle
Recruiting / Sourcing
- Advises on and executes effective and efficient sourcing and
recruitment strategies needed to acquire top talent.
- Conducts a full in-depth Interview with qualified applicants to
identify top talent for open positions.- -
- Delivers slates of qualified and diverse talent for current and
anticipated roles in the organization.Selection Influence
- Utilizes a consultative approach with hiring teams for
assessment and selection ensuring business and compliance needs are
- Educates hiring managers on conducting behavioral interviewing,
and facilitates selection process and discussions, in order to
ensure effective, legal interviewing practices.
- Manages and creates positive internal and external applicant
experiences throughout the recruitment process.
- Influences overall hiring process to achieve timeliness of
- Assists hiring manager in developing and gaining approval for
competitive offer packages.
- Facilitates understanding of offer components to gain offer
acceptance with the applicant.Communication and Reporting
- Provides hiring manager accurate and timely updates
- Tracks talent acquisition metrics and reports trends and issues
to TA leadership, providing recommendations for improvement
- Maintains real time up-to-date applicant tracking records
- Maintains strong cross functional partnerships with HRBP's,
business leaders, hiring managers and compensation partnersWhat are
the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum of 5 years direct recruiting experience working with
all levels within an organization.
- Strong assessment and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to multi-task
and adjust competing priorities accordingly with a strong attention
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.What other
skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- F&A, Legal, HR, Sales & Operations, and Marketing
recruiting experience is a plus. .What are the working conditions
and physical requirements of this job? General Office DemandsHow
much should I expect to travel?N/AEmployees in roles that require
travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or
be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses
and submit for reimbursement.Join our team today where we are
creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more
efficient healthcare system!-Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Statement Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information,- national
origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about
employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO
is the Law at and the supplemental information at .If you need a
reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for
employment, please contact us by sending an email to
email@example.com "Applicant requesting
reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.Click here -to view our pay
transparency nondiscrimination policy.Change Healthcare maintains a
drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where
applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Allentown , Recruiter, Human Resources , Red Hill, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!