Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This position is Monday thru Friday 1:30pm - 7:30pm starting at
$14 an hour!Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality
Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides
culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and
universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best
when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared
with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is
uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for
a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have
room to grow, consider Parkhurst!Job SummaryThe Barista/Cashier is
responsible for serving quality food and beverages to our guests in
a friendly and helpful manner and in accordance with Parkhurst
Culinary Gold standards. Barista/Cashier is expected to have
friendly interactions with customers and to practice genuine
hospitality when working with guests and other team
members.BENEFITS--- FREE meal during your shift--- 20% discount on
any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and
Parkhurst Dining.--- Paid time off--- Management career advancement
opportunities--- Access to continuous development with Smile
Universe--- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical
- Brew Barista coffee along with flavor of the day coffee.
- Make specialty drinks to order, following all Parkhurst
- Adhere to all cash handling procedures.
- Advertising the merchandise area using Barista signage and
other approved materials.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management,
informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Standing and/or walking - 50% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 10 lbs.*** Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
essential functions.Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal
opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group
differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity
and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Allentown , Barista/Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!