Customer Service Hiring Event
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Customer Service Hiring EventStarting from $25 to $30 per hour*
(* Includes estimated year-end profit sharing)Uline: not your
average customer service! We train and empower our people with the
tools to deliver best-in-class customer care. You'll develop core
skills, preparing you to advance within our stable, growing
company. Learn more and interview for Customer Service roles at our
upcoming hiring event. All interviews will follow CDC and local
guidelines. Registration is preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
Various Shifts AvailableDate: Monday, August 8th, from 2 PM - 5 PM
- Customer Service RepresentativeLocation: 700 Uline Way,
RepresentativePosition Responsibilities / Minimum Requirements
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced
environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products,
pricing and availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to
provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of relevant
experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.Uline is proud to operate
as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled #LI-MS2#LI-PA001(#IN-PACS) Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!Required
Keywords: Uline, Allentown , Customer Service Hiring Event, Hospitality & Tourism , Cherryville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!