Physician Assistant - Gynecology Oncology opportunity with Lehigh Vall
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: March 18, 2019
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an important impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic Physician Assistant - Gynecology Oncology who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in Allentown, PA. Job Responsibilities: In this role, candidates will have the opportunity to collaborate with fellow oncology clinicians in partnership with a dynamic cancer service line and build lasting relationships with patients.
- Patient consults; both office and hospital based
- Provide care under established treatment plans
- Assist with robotic surgery
- This is a full time position no weekend or night coverage Job Qualifications:
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Medical Physician Assistant, or Osteopathic Physician Assistant with current license to practice in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Physician Assistants must also have a current certification through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report! The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem. These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 NICU, the Lehigh Valley's only Children's Hospital, and more! Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program Lehigh Valley Area: The Lehigh Valley is a charming region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours outside of NYC! The reasonable cost of living area consists of many historic cities such as Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, and numerous elegant small towns. The region is home to great public schools, safe neighborhoods, prestigious universities, and a strong economy! To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: LVHN Core Values: Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud Lehigh Valley Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keyphrases: oncology jobs, gynecology jobs, gynecology oncologist jobs, gynecology oncology jobs, gynecological oncology jobs, gynecologic oncology jobs, gynecologic oncologist jobs, gynecological oncologist jobs
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , Physician Assistant - Gynecology Oncology opportunity with Lehigh Vall, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!