Geriatrician Opportunities in Eastern Pennsylvania
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Geriatrician who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA. Whether you wish to join a well- established practice or help build a new practice, we have the right setting for you. Practice Overview:We offer flexibility to design your own position in our program as part of a hybrid group that includes 8 geriatricians, 2 internal medicine physicians, 2 Family practice physicians and 8 nurse practitioners. All call is telephone only, and shared among the whole group.LEHIGH VALLEY HEALTH NETWORK'S (LVHN), Geriatrics program has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top 50 in the country for 8 years. LVHN has a strong commitment to population health and innovation.Our group provides the following services:
- In patient consultations at Lehigh Valley Cedar Crest and a strong collaboration with the Trauma Division
- Post-Acute Services in sub-acute and skilled nursing facilities
- Nursing facility and Personal Care practices with opportunities for Medical Directorships
- The Fleming Memory Center: An outpatient center offering comprehensive evaluation and support services with a social worker and patient liaison. Awarded an AOA PPHF Alzheimer's Disease Initiative -Supportive Services grant in 2016 to develop caregiver education and support.
- Opportunities for teaching, research and academic career advancement are available.
- We are active in the teaching of IM and FP residents, Medical students, Nurse Practitioner students and Palliative care fellows.
- Physicians at LVHN are eligible for faculty appointments at USF, the hospitals academic affiliate.
- We offer a unique program, USF SELECT, which recruits and develops medical students with the intellectual perspective, empathy, creativity and passion to change patient care, the health of communities and the medical profession.Job Qualifications:
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is requiredBenefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation AssistanceAt Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report.The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem. These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 NICU, the Lehigh Valley's only Children's Hospital, and more!Lehigh Valley area:The Lehigh Valley is a charming region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours outside of NYC! The reasonable cost of living area consists of many historic cities such as Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, and numerous elegant small towns. The region is home to great public schools, safe neighborhoods, prestigious universities, and a strong economy! To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: www.discoverlehighvalley.comLVHN Core ValuesLehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud! Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, geriatric medicine jobs, geriatrician jobs, gerontologist jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , Geriatrician Opportunities in Eastern Pennsylvania, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!