Hiring a Nurse Practitioner to join the award winning Lehigh Valley He
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Allentown, Pennsylvania. The OACIS (Optimizing Advanced Complex Illness Support)/Palliative Medicine program of Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is seeking an experienced CRNP to join its nationally recognized, Circle of Life Award winning team in beautiful Allentown, PA Job Responsibilities:
- Our integrated palliative care program includes a robust inpatient service, a home-based service as well as an office-based practice
- The home-based CRNP will provide home consults, working with our team of CRNP's, MD's, social work, counseling, spiritual care and nursing staff
- Assessment, care coordination, advance care planning and family meetings are key components to this role
- Rich learning environment with multiple educational opportunities as part of our Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship and the larger section of Palliative Medicine and Hospice
- Full time with no weekend coverage responsibilities Job Qualifications:
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Graduate from accredited educational program for Nurse Practitioners At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report! The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem. These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 NICU, the Lehigh Valley's only Children's Hospital, and more! Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program Lehigh Valley Area: The Lehigh Valley is a charming region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours outside of NYC! The reasonable cost of living area consists of many historic cities such as Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, and numerous elegant small towns. The region is home to great public schools, safe neighborhoods, prestigious universities, and a strong economy! To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: LVHN Core Values: Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud Lehigh Valley Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , Hiring a Nurse Practitioner to join the award winning Lehigh Valley He, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!