Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Pediatric-Hematology/Oncology opening in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! The Children's Hospital at Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) in beautiful Allentown, PA is hiring a third pediatric hematologist oncologist to join its growing Children's Specialty Center. Come be a part of a group that offers a team environment with an experienced multidisciplinary staff.Practice Overview: This is an exciting time for pediatrics at Lehigh Valley Health Network. A brand new pediatric surgery center and endoscopy suite opened in April 2016 on the hospital's main campus where all pediatric services are cohorted. The Muhlenberg Hospital campus in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania opened a new Women's and Children's Pavilion in Summer of 2017.
- LVHN is an academic community hospital with established pediatric services in 28 specialties and general pediatrics.
- There is a 46-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level III NICU, 8-bed PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 12-bed pediatric ER.
- Patients admitted to LVHN are covered by an in-house team of pediatric hospitalists and intensivists.
- We offer the opportunity to lead and develop a rewarding practice that includes teaching medical students and pediatric residents from our 18-slot free-standing, fully accredited residency program.
- LVHN physicians are eligible for faculty appointments at the University of South Florida, our academic partner.Job Qualifications:
- A network champion for Pediatrics and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is requiredBenefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation AssistanceAt Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report.The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem. These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 NICU, the Lehigh Valley's only Children's Hospital, and more!Lehigh Valley area: The Lehigh Valley is a charming region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours outside of NYC! The reasonable cost of living area consists of many historic cities such as Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, and numerous elegant small towns. The region is home to great public schools, safe neighborhoods, prestigious universities, and a strong economy! To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: www.discoverlehighvalley.comLVHN Core ValuesLehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud! Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatrician jobs, pediatric hematology jobs, pediatric hematologist jobs
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!