Physician Assistant - Robotics Surgery opportunity with Lehigh Valley
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- you have the opportunity to make an important impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic Robotic Surgery Physician Assistant who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in Allentown, PA. Job Responsibilities: LVHN has a robust and growing robotic surgery program, with over 13,500 procedures making them one of the most experienced programs in the country. We currently have 8 robotic surgical systems across 6 campuses. Robotic service lines include; gynecology, gynecology oncology, urogynecology, urology, thoracic oncology, general surgery, surgical oncology, bariatrics, ENT, colon rectal surgery and reproductive surgery.
- Physician Assistants work primarily as bedside assistants during robotic assisted procedures across multiple service lines.
- Will also work closely with residents and fellows learning robotic surgery and are integral in their training.
- There are no outpatient clinical duties.
- Inpatient duties include; post-operative care
- Position is Monday through Friday, day shift
- Hours are variable based on OR schedule, but do not include overnight or weekends. Job Qualifications:
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Medical Physician Assistant, or Osteopathic Physician Assistant with current license to practice in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Physician Assistants must also have a current certification through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report! The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem. These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 NICU, the Lehigh Valley's only Children's Hospital, and more! Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program Lehigh Valley Area: The Lehigh Valley is a charming region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours outside of NYC! The reasonable cost of living area consists of many historic cities such as Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, and numerous elegant small towns. The region is home to great public schools, safe neighborhoods, prestigious universities, and a strong economy! To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: LVHN Core Values: Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud Lehigh Valley Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs, dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs, maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs, oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , Physician Assistant - Robotics Surgery opportunity with Lehigh Valley, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!