Hybrid Nurse Practitioner opportunity with Lehigh Valley Health Network
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Hematology/Oncology opening in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com At Lehigh Valley Health Network- you have the opportunity to make an important impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in Allentown, PA.Job Responsibilities:
- This position will be a hybrid role between LVPG Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine and the Cancer Institute
- The Cancer Institute is a successful academic community cancer program, one of only three national programs chosen by the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) Alliance
- The provider will be responsible to help build the Lung Mass Clinic
- Ideal candidate has experience in pulmonary, thoracic surgery or hematology oncologyJob Qualifications:
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Graduate from accredited educational program for Nurse PractitionersAt Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report!The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem. These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 NICU, the Lehigh Valley's only Children's Hospital, and more!Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship ProgramLehigh Valley Area: The Lehigh Valley is a charming region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour North of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours outside of NYC! The reasonable cost of living area consists of many historic cities such as Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, and numerous elegant small towns. The region is home to great public schools, safe neighborhoods, prestigious universities, and a strong economy! To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: www.discoverlehighvalley.comLVHN Core Values:Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProudLehigh Valley Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , Hybrid Nurse Practitioner opportunity with Lehigh Valley Health Network, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!