Large Health Network In Eastern Pennsylvania Seeks Pulmonary Critical Care Specialists
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Allentown, Pennsylvania. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Pulmonary/Critical Care/with or without Sleep MedicineMissionWe at LVHN heal, comfort and care for the people of our community by providing advanced and compassionate health care of superior quality and value supported by education and clinical research.Job Title: Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician with/without Sleep MedicineLocation:East Stroudsburg – AllentownJob Summary: 2019 New Grads who sign early are eligible for a monthly stipend paid each month before you start. Signing and Retention Bonuses are also offered. Positions are available with rotations between Hazleton and Allentown, PA.We offer the flexibility to develop a practice in pulmonary or critical care or sleep or a combination thereof.Job Responsibilities: Seeking BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians with our without sleep. Develop a practice to suit your clinical interest.LVHN medical intensivists manage the Networks ICU service; see patients in established outpatient practices and sleep centers within the LVHN network. The Division also has an established tele-intensivist service that provides remote coverage 7p – 7a to the intensive care units within the LVHN network.Education & Qualifications:
- We offer an attractive schedule, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits! Benefits include low cost health insurance for employees and their families, generous CME allowance and time, and top tier retirement programs.
- Today, LVHN is the region's largest employer with more than 18,000 employees and $2.1 billion in revenue. LVHN offers comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties across dozens of facilities, including seven hospitals, the Lehigh Valley's only children's hospital, 2,005 primary care & specialty physicians, 16 outpatient health centers, Expresscare locations, and community clinics. Additional services we provide include a Level 1 trauma center, a regional referral center for burns, the regions' only Level 4 NICU, pharmacy, laboratory, imaging, home health, and hospice.
- Loan repayment/retention bonus and signing bonus
- Education Stipend- Second and third year residents and fellows who sign early are eligible to receive a monthly education stipend until they finish their training Located just 1 hour north of Philadelphia and 1.5 hours west of NYC, the Lehigh Valley area is a wonderful place to live and work. We are the fastest growing area in the state of Pennsylvania due to a strong economy and moderate cost of living. We are proud of our strong public school systems plus 10 colleges and universities! The area offers cultural and recreational options that include AAA sports venues, museums, symphonies, art and music festivals.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , Large Health Network In Eastern Pennsylvania Seeks Pulmonary Critical Care Specialists, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!