Company: Lehigh Valley Hospital
Posted on: November 16, 2023
This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley
Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health
networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider
of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
- A Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) is an advanced
practice clinician (APC) who practices both autonomously and in
collaboration with a variety of health providers on the
interprofessional team to deliver high-quality, holistic,
evidence-based anesthesia and pain care services. The CRNA cares
for patients at all acuity levels across the lifespan in a variety
of settings for procedures including, but not limited to, surgical,
obstetrical, diagnostic, therapeutic, and pain management.
- Variable Hours are Available: FT, PT & Per Diem, Multiple
Shifts, variable hours Job Qualifications:
- A network champion for Anesthesia and a passion for the
- Graduation from an accredited school of nurse anesthesia with
certification by the National Board of Certification and/or
Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is
- ACLS Certification
- BLS Certification
- PALS Certification Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits
- Low-cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take
classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program
- Relocation Assistance
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown , CRNA, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!