CNA- Full Time- Hospice- Lehigh Valley
Company: The Care Team
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Care Team The care you deserve and the support you need.
Come join our growing team! The Care Team Hospice is looking for a
Full-Time CNA in >
We specialize in providing Home Care and Hospice in the home and
facilities. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity,
we encourage you to apply today. A member of the recruiting team
will be in contact with you to discuss this opportunity in more
detail. At the Care Team we offer:
- Engaging Company Culture
- Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits
- Growth from within through training, supportive leadership, and
collaboration with the best of the best in your field
- Independence, Autonomy, and Flexibility!
- Innovation and industry-leading systems and technology As a
member of The Care Team, you will enjoy a wealth of great benefit
- A full benefits package including Health, dental, and
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible spending
- Company Paid and optional Life and Long-Term Disability, Short
- Accident Coverage Additionally, the CNA will:
- Under the direction and ongoing supervision of the registered
nurse, provides essential personal care assistance to the
- Bath, care of mouth, skin, and hair.
- A bathroom or in using bedpan or commode.
- Bed transfers as well as ambulation activities as ordered under
the care plan.
- Range of motion exercises which the Aide has been taught by
appropriate professional personnel
- Performing such incidental household services as are essential
to the patient's well being at home.
- Preparing meals including a special diet.
- Takes a patient's temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood
pressure if assigned by a registered nurse.
- Assists with shopping if the patient has no other resources
- Provides emotional support and compassionate care to the
patient and family unit.
- Demonstrates listening skills.
- Offers encouragement when appropriate.
- Practices patience in voice and manner.
- Maintains required competency and skills.
- Documented initial and ongoing every 14-day supervision and
evaluation by RN on each case assignment.
- The clinical record shall contain notes for each service
provided. A clinical note will be completed for each visit made to
a patients home (including a private residence, assisted living
facility, group homes, or skilled nursing facility) within 48 hours
of the visit.
- Participates in an annual performance review.
- Reports any changes in the patient's condition or family
situation immediately by calling the Hospice office and notifying
- Practices Standard Precautions according to OSHA regulations
- Adheres to all policies and procedural guidelines.
- Attends at least twelve (12) hours of in-service education
programs per year.
- Maintains current certification as required by the State.
- Maintains current knowledge and practice of infectious disease
- Maintains the agency's mission, philosophy, and core
- Ensures compliance with agency policies and procedures
regarding operations/processes, including but not limited to those
regarding patient care, patient complaints, incidents, safety, and
- Always maintains patient confidentiality, including all HIPAA
regulations. Regulatory Requirements
- Licensed or registered in the state in which currently
- Must pass a criminal background check & MVR check.
- Completed health statements acknowledging the ability to
perform the duties of the position.
- Valid state drivers license.
- Proof of current automobile insurance.
- TB testing per agency policy EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate from an approved training and competency course.
Keywords: The Care Team, Allentown , CNA- Full Time- Hospice- Lehigh Valley, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...