Neuro RN - $30k Sign on Bonus
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Apply today and receive a $30k Sign-on Bonus! This position is
located at the Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest location in
Allentown, PA. Imagine a career at one of the nation's most
advanced health networks. Be part of an exceptional health care
experience. Join the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley
Health Network, a nationally recognized, forward-thinking
organization offering plenty of opportunity to do great work. Job
Summary: The Neuroscience RN provides professional nursing care
through skillful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification,
planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with
facility or department policies and procedures. Directs and manages
the care of designated patients. Utilizes effective and appropriate
communication styles. Assists in maintaining a safe work
environment and maintains clinical and professional competency as
appropriate to the population of patients served. Education -
- Graduate of accredited Nursing program. Education - Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree Nursing Experience - Preferred:
- 1-year Acute Care Experience and/or experience congruent with
role in service line. Licensure - Required:
- PA RN license or willing to obtain upon hire Licensure -
- As per Clinical specialty within 2 years Knowledge, Skills, and
Abilities - Required:
- Knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in the delivery
of patient care.
- Successful completion of additional orientation programs
related to specialty.
- Attainment and maintenance of unit-specific competencies.
- Basic computer skills. Certifications - Required:
- BLS - Basic Life Support Upon completion of orientation Upon
Hire and Additional Qualifications:
- Successful completion of Registered Nurse orientation.
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification, as
per unit requirement.
- NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification, as per unit
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification, as per
unit requirement Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is
required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due
to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing
a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety
sensitive positions. Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal
opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in
addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh
Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all
persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other
such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel
actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions
and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment,
selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations,
compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social
activities. LVHN has been ranked among the "Best Hospitals" by U.S.
News & World Report for 23 consecutive years. We're a MagnetTM
Hospital, having been honored five times with the American Nurses
Credentialing Center's prestigious distinction for nursing
excellence and quality patient outcomes in our Lehigh Valley
region. - Whether you're considering your next career move or your
first, you should consider Lehigh Valley Health Network.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Neurology Nurse, Location: Allentown, PA -
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , Neuro RN - $30k Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!