RN - Transitional Trauma Unit - $30k Sign-on Bonus
Company: Lehigh Valley Health Network
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Apply today and receive a $30k Sign-on Bonus! This position is
located at the Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest location in
Imagine a career at one of the nation's most advanced health
networks. Be part of an exceptional health care experience. Join
the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley Health Network, a
nationally recognized, forward-thinking organization offering
plenty of opportunity to do great work.
The Transitional Trauma Unit RN provides professional nursing care
through skillful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification,
planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with
facility or department policies and procedures. Directs and manages
the care of designated patients. Utilizes effective and appropriate
communication styles. Assists in maintaining a safe work
environment and maintains clinical and professional competency as
appropriate to the population of patients served.
Education - Required:
- Graduate of accredited Nursing program.Education -
- Bachelor's Degree NursingExperience - Preferred:
- 1-year Acute Care Experience and/or experience congruent with
role in service line.Licensure - Required:
- PA RN license or willing to obtain upon hireLicensure -
- As per Clinical specialty within 2 yearsKnowledge, Skills, and
Abilities - Required:
- Knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in the delivery
of patient care.
- Successful completion of additional orientation programs
related to specialty.
- Attainment and maintenance of unit-specific competencies.
- Basic computer skills.Certifications - Required:
- BLS - Basic Life Support Upon completion of orientation Upon
- Successful completion of Registered Nurse orientation.
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification, as
per unit requirement.
- NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification, as per unit
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification, as per
unit requirementInfluenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is
required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due
to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing
a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In
accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal,
state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health
Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such
protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions
and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and
programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection,
hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation,
benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
LVHN has been ranked among the "Best Hospitals" by U.S. News &
World Report for 23 consecutive years. We're a MagnetTM Hospital,
having been honored five times with the American Nurses
Credentialing Center's prestigious distinction for nursing
excellence and quality patient outcomes in our Lehigh Valley
region. These recognitions highlight LVHN's commitment to teamwork,
compassion, and technology with an unrelenting focus on delivering
the best health care possible every day.
Whether you're considering your next career move or your first, you
should consider Lehigh Valley Health Network.
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Health Network, Allentown , RN - Transitional Trauma Unit - $30k Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!