Caregiver for Elderly Support
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. $250
Signing Bonus$13.00- $15.00 per hour Our Caregivers are the heart
and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate
successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships.
Were on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
- Help others and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules are available.
- $13.00- $15.00 What youll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide personal care assistance.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family. What
were looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus.Your safety is our top priority. We provide
COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all
employees. Compensation: $15.00 per hour Live your best life
possible while helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the
heart and soul of what we do. For that reason, we put our
CaregiversFirst each and every day. At ComForCare, it is our
CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
with. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To
Work! Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the
response was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that
ComForCare is in fact a Great Place To Work. By selecting the
positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for
employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare
franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any
of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each
independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions
relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring
and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my
application. Any questions about your application or the hiring
process must be directed to the locally owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee. Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Allentown , Caregiver for Elderly Support, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!