Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) - Part-time - ALF - Kunkletown, PA - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description: CCC-Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) -
Part-timeAssistant Living FacilityKunkletown, PA
Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing
rehabilitation service teams in the country? Formerly Heartland
Rehabilitation Services for over 50 years, H2 Health is a new
company poised to establish itself as one of the most trusted and
reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers in
H2 Health is seeking a Part-time CCC-Speech Language Pathologist
(CCC-SLP) to work at an Assisted Living facility in Kunkletown,
This position will consist of treating the geriatric population,
ranging from articulation, dysphagia, dysarthria, feeding, memory,
cognitive impairments. Candidate must have adult dysphagia
experience and dementia experience to complete evaluations and
treat patient thorough plan of care.
Education: CCC-SLP Credentialed and/or Graduate of an accredited
(SLP) Speech Language Pathologist program.
Experience: Must have prior experience as a Speech-Language
Pathologist. A newly licensed Speech-Language Pathologist will not
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of
- ASHA Certification
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a licensed speech
- Must be comfortable working with the geriatric population
- Must pass required background checks and be enrolled, or able
to enroll, as a Medicaid providerFacility Hours: Monday thru Friday
from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Compensation: Per visit with a $3,000 sign-on bonus
Job Type: Part-time (10-20 hours per week)
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation
program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time
employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness
- Short & Long Term DisabilityBeyond the pay and benefits, why
should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating
the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best
therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical
Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master ClinicianH2
Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated
health professionals looking to make a difference in their
communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation
services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of
your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity EmployerH2 Health is committed to creating a
diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Background checks and references are required for employment.
Keywords: H2Health, Allentown , Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) - Part-time - ALF - Kunkletown, PA - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Kunkletown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!