Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Hand & Stone - Easton & Allentown
Posted on: May 15, 2022
It's nice to be kneaded!Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a
national franchise that specializes in massage, facials, and hair
removal services. With over 500 locations across the US and Canada,
the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa
At our Hand and Stone located in Allentown, PA in the Hamilton
Crossings shopping center you can focus on doing what you love -
transforming lives through massage and healing. Whether a guest
comes in for pain relief or just needs a day to relax, we want
everyone to leave our spa feeling refreshed and revitalized. We
strive for a culture that values diversity and inclusivity and our
massage therapists love that the team atmosphere feels like working
with a second family.
With consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, continued
education opportunities, and marketing provided, all we are missing
is YOU! Our culture focuses on excellence, and we take great pride
in making a difference in our clients' lives (and have fun while
doing so). Company Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule - we welcome new graduates AND Therapists
already working in the industry!
- Career Development - we offer continuing education training (at
no cost) to our team members. You will receive 12 CEU credits just
for completing our new-hire training!
- Professional and Safe Work Environment - making sure you are
safe AND satisfied with your work environment is our #1
- All Supplies Provided - your positive attitude combined with
our facility and supplies is a winning combination!
- Employee Discounts - who doesn't love a good discount on great
products, services, and gift cards?
- Employee Referral Bonus - Get paid for sharing your great
experiences at Hand and Stone with your Therapist friends!
- Retirement Contribution - we offer a 401K program after a year
employed, and we match too!
- Tuition Reimbursement - if you're fresh out of school, we can
help with any outstanding balances!
- Paid Time Off - get paid to take time off of work
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!Job Responsibilities:
- Design specific treatment plans based on client's individual
- Create an excellent experience for members/guests through a
friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele by promoting member referrals and
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms
and common areas. Job Requirements:
- Adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Carry liability insurance.
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients, spa
management, and staff.
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred (Neuromuscular,
Myofascial, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Craniosacral, Reiki, Deep
Tissue), but not required. Hand and Stone offer training in all
modalities to our team members!
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an
independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a
separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp.
and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each
independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions
relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and
termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and
terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp.
does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions
about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the
locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Keywords: Hand & Stone - Easton & Allentown, Allentown , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!