Urgent Care Practice Administrator (West/Whitehall/Quakertown/Upper Perk
Company: St. Luke's University Health Network
Posted on: May 15, 2022
St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of
its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable
asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to
satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering
commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured;
educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and
improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a
patient's ability to pay for health care.The Practice Administrator
directs and organizes the operations of the Trauma and Surgical
Critical Care practices as assigned. Provides management support
and direction for medical office and staff. This includes
functional responsibility for the day-to-day operation of all
components of the department and integration into the hospital's
network, personnel, planning, budgeting and marketing.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees daily operations of the Trauma, Surgical Critical Care
and Acute Care Surgical & Outpatient practices.
- Provides support for the Medical Staff and office staff.
- Supervises maintenance/inventory of office supplies, equipment
- Demonstrates financial responsibility/accountability through
the efficient use of resources in daily procedures, processes and
- Competently perform general managerial duties.
- Oversees and coordinates patient, physician, and staff
- Performs annual performance review of assigned staff.
- Maintains departmental records for administrative and
- Manage practice to achieve high patient satisfaction.
- Functions as a professional role model and resource person
providing guidance to practice staff.
- Manages and maintains revenue, operating/capital budget for the
- Manages daily operations within budget parameters.
- Develops monthly reports to track and monitor key performance
factors, growth of practice and efficiencies of processes.
- Sets policies and procedures for the department, and ensures
that the office operates in accordance with them.
- Conduct customer service activities and handling of complaints
(patients, families, staff and/or physicians).
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Sitting for up to six hours per day, for two hours at a time.
Standing for up to four hour per day. Walking for up to three hours
per day, ten minutes at a time. Continually uses fingers and hands
to manipulate objects. Occasionally lift, carry or push objects up
to 75 pounds. Occasionally uses upper extremities to lift up to
twenty pounds; sometimes heavier. Very often stoops, bends and
reaches above shoulder level. Hearing as it relates to normal
conversation. Seeing as it relates to general vision, near vision,
peripheral vision, and visual monotony.
Bachelor's Degree Required. Masters Degree preferred.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 5 years' experience in a physician practice,
healthcare and/or related business management position required.
Prior supervisory and/or leadership experience (preferably in
health care or hospital setting) required. Knowledge of medical
Please complete your application using your full legal name and
-current home address. -Be sure to -include -employment history for
-the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. -
Additionally, you are -encouraged to upload a current resume,
including all work history, education, and/or certifications and
-licenses, if applicable. -It is highly recommended that you create
a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application.
-Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!!
Keywords: St. Luke's University Health Network, Allentown , Urgent Care Practice Administrator (West/Whitehall/Quakertown/Upper Perk, Healthcare , Macungie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!